Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toe-Dipping Virgin

My name is Cris Anson and I’m a virgin.

A blog-owning virgin, that is.


I’ve guest-written blogs here and there, but this is the first blog under my own name, and it’s part of my brand-new website.


What are my passions? I’m passionate about, well, passion. The man-woman kind. The man-man-woman kind. The man-woman-man…you get the idea.

I’m especially passionate about BDSM. I’ve been fascinated by the lifestyle and have been reading many wonderful books by authors under the Ellora's Cave Taboo icon.

Recently I spent an educational weekend at the first BDSM Workshop for Writers in New York City, with a visit to a real, live dungeon. This will be the subject of a series of future blogs beginning next week.

Please come back and discover what I learned and saw and experienced.

Meanwhile, since this is a blog full of firsts, here’s the first look at the cover of MERCY AND REDEMPTION, my forthcoming erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave.

Searching in an old cemetery for likely gravestones to illustrate her colonial cookbook, Mercy Howe meets two hunks who are tracing their ancestry. And sparks fly. Literally.

When Mercy casually touches Seth and Adam, her vividly erotic vision involving all three of them feels like a memory, not a dream, and awakens long-dormant sexual urges. With their kisses achingly familiar, she welcomes each in turn into her body. Then she spends a no-holds-barred weekend with both men in her bed and discovers an intimacy—and a past—that blows her mind.

Is she a slut, as she fears? Or are these three souls destined to rewrite their joint history from three hundred years ago?

So mark your calendar for some insights and opinions on BDSM beginning next week at Cris Anson’s Passions. And feel free to tell me what you think. I won’t bite. Unless you want me to.

32 comments:

  1. Hey Cris...welcome to the blogging world, and looking forward to hearing more about your visit to the dungeon...the things writers will do in the name of research, I'm telling you...:)

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, woman. Can't believe you've never had a blog. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry and I can't wait to hear about your trip.

    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new blog and your upcoming release, Cris!!

    Hugs!

    jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, everyone, I'm back from Zumba class and am excited about my first blog. Thanks for sharing it with me!

    Yeah, research. That's my story, Alan, and I'm sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cover! Congrats on the inaugural blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cris, congratulations on your new blog! You're off to a great start:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking website and blog, dear heart! Can't wait until I see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feedback, Cindy and Paris. And Fran, ditto. Looking forward to seeing you and ALL the Ellora's Cave authors at Romanticon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good and sounding even better, Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cris, congrats on your new blog it looks really great! I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences in the BDSM dungeon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cris, the blog looks great. I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences in the dungeon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heh-heh, I guess I found the secret to getting folks to come back to read the next blog....talk about dungeons (but not the Dungeons and Dragons kind).

    I'm so tickled that people like the "look" of my blog. Rae Monet did a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful website, Cris! Congrats on your upcoming release and I'm looking forward to your next blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Cris, Congrats on the new website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Folks, this is the lady who made me look so good! You rock, Rae!!

      Delete
  16. Congrats on your new blog, looking forward to more fascinating posts and the new release looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new site, Cris. And new blog. We'll be sharing notes on the dungeon experience. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new blog, Chris. Great job on your maiden voyage. Wishing you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by, Elf. Kathy, looking forward to your dungeon blogs. Selena, glad to see that you were finally able to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, great blog and really pretty site - will give you a Tweet right now :-)

    Looking forward to the dungeon blogs next week :-)

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your website and blog look great, Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cover, Cris, and the blurb is too. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful new website and blog Cris! Congratulations. I recently gave mine a face lift, too. Used the same cover models:)

    Tory

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, Lily, who would have guessed dungeons were such good subjects for a blog? *grin* Thanks for the tweet!

    And thanks to Gem, Jean and Tory for your compliments. I love love love my new look!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep, this is a blog, all right, Cris. Congratulations on your first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Chris
    Great blog. You know I am a fan. Loved Punishment and Mercy and am eagarly awaiting Mercy and Redemption. How was the dungeon? You didn't walk under the "X" did you? heh heh
    XOXOXOXO
    KAQ

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks, Irene.

    Kathye, I not only walked under the X, I tried the..... sorry, you'll have to wait for an upcoming blog to discover what really happened :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can hardly wait!! I will live the adventure through this blog since I work for the government and don't want to followw behiind some of those who got caught -LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Cris...Just stopped by to say hey and wish you good flogging. Whoops! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for checking me out, Nancy. Yep, flogging is also on the list *heh heh*

    ReplyDelete