Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ELLORAS CAVE HOOKS UP WITH ADAM & EVE


 Wow! Take a look at the Ellora’s Cave website this month for a very special offer from Adam & Eve, America’s most trusted source for adult products. You can get 50 percent off one item during the month of April PLUS a free gift of a waterproof vibe and an arousal gel PLUS free shipping. How can you beat that?  
 

(I don't know how to put a live link on a graphic, so click HERE instead of on the above photo.)


graphic from Adam&Eve website
Vibrators, men’s and women’s sex toys, lingerie, adult DVDs, lubes and more, are all available in one discreet location. Guaranteed, you’ll want more than just one item from Adam & Eve’s huge online store.

And while you’re at the Ellora’s Cave site, why not browse among all the terrific books for sale? I could name dozens of my favorite EC authors but if I start listing them, I might just as well point you to the alphabetic Author Page LOL. The only one I can really mention here is — ta-DAH—Cris Anson. Well, duh, of course.

Scroll down the EC home page to the Romantica™ link or click here. You’ll see over 3,000 Ebooks and 900-plus of those books in paperback. There are 15 “Lines” such as Moderne (contemporary), Legend (historical), Shivers (erotic horror), Twilight (paranormal) and Sophisticate (older woman, younger man). They are also categorized by 21 “Themes” like BDSM, Comedy, Christmas, Interracial, Steampunk, and so forth. You can also sort them by book length. This makes it easy to find just the kind of book you want at any particular time.

If you’re in the mood for a little more romance and a little less sex, don’t miss the Blush imprint with more than 700 books available, including my two mainstream novels, FIRST TO DIE (featuring the “good” twin) and SECOND BEST (the “bad” twin). Don't let me mislead you, though, these books still have hot love scenes.


If you want lots of hot graphic sex but not necessarily a Happy Ever After, check out the Exotica imprint, with over 200 offerings. Or EC for Men, the newest imprint with emphasis on the man’s point of view: less emotional attachment and more sexual adventure. They’re shorter, too.
 

And just for fun, take a look at their Boutique. Need a flash drive? How about an Ellora’s Cave sex drive?


Do your Significant Other (or yourself) a favor and check out Adam & Eve for some of the most sophisticated toys you’ll ever want to get your hands on and save money to boot. Be sure to take advantage of this one-month-only offer.

And if you want to tell me your favorite sex toy in the comments section of this blog, I’d love to hear about it!

~~ Cris Anson 

8 comments:

  1. Hummmm...I just might have to check this out. I'm a grandmother but I ain't dead! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing! I'm on my way over. Thanks, Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Cris, and great deals from Adam & Eve and Ellora's Cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, A.S., great deals all around.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the first books (Adding Heat and Dance of the Seven Veils) that I read of yours so I just went to B&N and bought several more. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy! Just think, my books and an Adam & Eve toy together ....

      Delete