Thursday, June 6, 2013

You Will Want To Have NO PATIENCE



The book, that is. My novella, NO PATIENCE, is scheduled for release on September 13 and I’m thrilled with the cover I just received. What do you think? (I love the ruby ring; I’ll have to figure out in which scene the heroine will be wearing it. But that’s not a problem, I’ll slip it in when I get my edits from my awesome editor, Jillian Bell.)



NO PATIENCE is part of the Curve Appeal series Ellora’s Cave is releasing during September. Here’s how EC calls it:

Cuddle up to some Big Beautiful Women in this series featuring hot ’n’ heavy heroines who have a little (or a lot!) extra cushion for the pushin’. ;)

This, BTW, is the story I wrote about here. That blog is entitled “Lemons Into Lemonade: Blind Date Sparks A Story”.

Here’s a short blurb about NO PATIENCE:

Nervous but eager to explore BDSM, widowed Roseanne gets up close and personal with an erotic Dom. When he sets up some play scenes, she discovers she’s more than a bounteous handful—she’s an exhibitionist.

Mark your calendar for September 13 so you too can have NO PATIENCE.

~~ Cris Anson

6 comments:

  1. Interesting that the cover picture can inspire a scene in the book...don't think I've heard of that before, but you still have over three months until release to work it in...and best of luck to you Cris...

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover, Cris! I love the red combo.
    The story sounds delicious. I will keep my eyes peeled for it when it releases.

    Hugs!
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, everyone. The red really makes the cover pop.

    ReplyDelete